Tow Truck Brisbane
For premier towing Brisbane services, Tow has a large fleet of reliable tow trucks and certified drivers that service the entire city, any time of the day or night. If you find yourself broken down by the side of the road, or caught in an accident and your vehicle is too damaged to move, you need a safe and dependable tow truck Brisbane service that you can call to come to your rescue.
We provide extensive towing Brisbane services for:
- All of Brisbane: We can send a tow truck anywhere in the city, from the CBD to outer suburbs and everywhere in between. Whether you’ve broken down on the corner of Albert and Charlotte Street at rush hour, or stuck just a few kilometres away from your home in a residential street at the top of Upper Mount Gravatt, we can have a tow truck to you in a flash anywhere in Brisbane.
- Whenever you need it: We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. We’ll come to you at any time of the day or night because we know you can never plan for an emergency, so we will always have a tow truck readily available to assist you. We also have a 24 hour call centre that you can contact with any enquiries. Alternatively, for any non-urgent enquiries you can check our FAQ page or send us a message.
- Fast, safe and efficient results: Our tow truck drivers can usually reach you within the hour, no matter the time of day or your location. And in metro areas we can usually be with you in 30 minutes or less! Our tow trucks are regularly serviced and maintained to ensure a safe and reliable drive, and all our drivers and sub-contractors are fully trained, licensed and insured so your vehicle will always be in the best hands for the job.
- A wide variety of needs: We can tow your private vehicle if you break down or have an accident, or can arrange private and commercial car transportation and freight if you need to move your vehicle to another location and aren’t able to personally drive it. We are also the exclusive towing service provider for Queensland Police Hoon Towing and Impoundment, so you can trust that we have the proper skills and training to get your vehicle safely to its destination.
Extensive Towing Brisbane Services
Our reliable and efficient towing and tow truck Brisbane services are available all over the city, covering both CBD and residential locations. These services include:
Accident and Smash Towing: After a car accident or smash you are likely going to be very shaken up and will find it difficult to organise any specific details. Our accident and smash towing Brisbane service ensures a fast, reliable and easy tow from your location so you don’t have to sit around waiting or arrange any complicated particulars at the time. We are the exclusive towing service for Queensland Police, so you can also be absolutely sure that our service is entirely secure and legitimate, adhering to all legal towing requirements.
Our tow truck drivers are professional, efficient and properly qualified to safely remove your vehicle from the scene of an accident or smash. This includes preparing your vehicle for towing no matter how damaged it is, and cleaning up the scene of the incident so as not to cause any further damage to other people or vehicles. We will then take your vehicle to one of our nearby holding yards and keep it securely stored while you organise a pick up and repair in your own time. Alternatively, we can tow your vehicle to a workshop or location of your choice.
Breakdown Towing: When your car breaks down its not only inconvenient but also frustrating, often meaning a lot of time wasted as you try and organise someone to come and get it running again. But with our breakdown towing service we can come collect your vehicle and take it to a secure holding yard for it to be repaired, instead of you having to wait for roadside assistance which can sometimes take hours to arrive. Even worse; if they arrive and find that they can’t repair your vehicle on the spot, it then means you have to get it towed anyway.
It’s much easier to save yourself some valuable time and hassle by calling our efficient breakdown towing service. As Queensland’s number 1 towing provider, we can be by your side within the hour and get your car safely off the road so you can organise its repair without the added worry of having to remove it.
Abandoned Vehicle Towing: We can also arrange a tow truck Brisbane service to tow abandoned or derelict vehicles left by the side of the road or in public areas. These vehicles are often damaged and unsightly, and can be potentially dangerous if children or wildlife get into them. In the Brisbane City Council area you can report an abandoned vehicle online to have it removed.
Transport and Car Freight: Our transport and car freight service can get your vehicle moved safely and efficiently to another location if you aren’t able to personally drive it. So if you have several cars and can’t move them all to your new house, or you need to transport cars commercially to a car dealership, auction house, or as part of a removalist service, we can help you get your vehicle to where it needs to go. We handle all our vehicles with care and efficiency, and can guarantee safe and secure transportation the whole way.
Trade Towing: We have a reliable and practical trade towing Brisbane service available to get all your trade equipment to the worksite for when you need it. We can safely deliver all types of heavyweight trade equipment such as bobcats, forklifts, generators, traffic barriers, containers, site offices and light towers. And with round the clock service it’ll always be at your worksite on time, with no delays to your work as you wait for equipment to arrive.
Car Carrier: For interstate car transport, our car carrier service can transport your vehicle longer distances in our large, secure multi-car carriers. If you are moving interstate or have bought a car and need it delivered to your location, or you own a car hire company and need to move cars around different parts of the country, we can provide a safe and dependable method of vehicle transportation.
Car Transport: Get your car where it needs to go with our reliable car transport service. We can move your vehicle door-to-door or depot-to-depot for assistance with relocation, holidaying or business purposes. Our high quality equipment and processes, and fully trained and certified drivers, will ensure a secure and efficient move over any distance and at any time of day.
In addition to our standard Brisbane towing services we can also provide:
Vehicle Repossession Towing
Police Impoundment Towing
Vehicle Immobilisation Towing
Our Brisbane Fleet of Tow Trucks
We have a huge fleet of fully insured tow trucks in our Brisbane depots all around the city and surrounding suburbs, so you won’t have to worry about there not being a truck available for you. There are currently 154 tow trucks operating in Brisbane, all capable of safely towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonnes in size and weight. So no matter where in Brisbane you are or what time of the day or night it is, we will have a tow truck available to send to your rescue. You can view our entire tow truck fleet here.
Our 7 tow truck Brisbane depots and holding yards can securely store up to 1185 vehicles, in locations from Eagle Farm to Ipswich. Your vehicle will be safely towed to the holding yard nearest to your pick up location and kept in a clean, locked vehicle holding site until you are ready to come and pick it up.
You can find our towing depots at:
- 160 Curtin Ave W, Eagle Farm
- 720 Kingsford Smith Dr, Hamilton
- 3820 Mt Lindesay Hwy, Park Ridge
- 6 Radium St, Crestmead
- 11 Turley St, Ipswich
- 33 Belar St, Yamanto
- 19/63 Burnside Rd, Stapylton
Frequently Asked Questions
I need a tow truck but I’m not sure where I am. You can use our advanced GPS tracking feature ‘Where Am I?’ to get your current location and exact address. Please note that you need a smartphone to use this feature, as it uses your phone’s internal GPS.
How far can you tow my vehicle? We can tow your vehicle any distance required, whether it’s just up the road or a few thousand kilometres interstate. You can have your vehicle towed to one of our nearby holding yards, or to a workshop or other location of your choice.
How do I pay? You can prepay for your tow with either a credit or debit card when you make your booking. For your security and the security of our drivers, we are not able to accept payments in cash.